Date:      Sat, 19 Feb 2000 20:31:08 -0800
From:      "Leo Krajewski" <krajewskil@my-Deja.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Bell Atlantic InfoSpeed DSL (PPPoE)

Thanks for the quick reply.  I had a sneeking feeling that I was making some bonehead mistake.  Perhaps a couple more questions might point to my errors.

First, does the sample ppp.conf in the PPPoE section of the handbook work as is (with the obvious user id & passwd changes, of course)?  What changes have people made to it for their setups to work?  Any obvious (or not so) traps people have fallen into?

Second, what should the ifconfig_xx line in rc.conf read for the NIC being used for the DSL connection?

Thanks again for the help.  I'm relatively new to FreeBSD so this has been a learning experience. :)

Leo