Date:      Sun, 16 Dec 2018 18:22:44 -0800
From:      Cy Schubert <Cy.Schubert@cschubert.com>
To:        Mark Millard <marklmi@yahoo.com>,  "freebsd-arch@freebsd.org" <freebsd-arch@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: A proposal for code removal prior to FreeBSD 13

Picking a random email to reply to, the process should also include determi=
nation whether to migrate the software /feature to ports is required.

---
Sent using a tiny phone keyboard.
Apologies for any typos and autocorrect.
Also, this old phone only supports top post. Apologies.

Cy Schubert
<Cy.Schubert@cschubert.com> or <cy@freebsd.org>
---