Date:      Wed, 11 May 2005 22:11:45 +0200
From:      Remko Lodder <remko@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Remko Lodder <remko@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        freebsd-www@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: www/63552: Validation errors due to CAPs in attribute values

Remko Lodder wrote:
> Synopsis: Validation errors due to CAPs in attribute values
>
> Responsible-Changed-From-To: freebsd-www->remko
> Responsible-Changed-By: remko
> Responsible-Changed-When: Wed May 11 18:36:04 GMT 2005
> Responsible-Changed-Why:
> So it seems to me (after getting a tip from murray@) that tidy might
> be a bit dusty. I just installed a new binary and watched the output
> produced by my local www/ build.
>
> the RECT doesn't survive there and is listed as just rect.
> I will try to work on finishing this PR once and for all ;)

So:

After installing a newer version of tidy on my system i managed
to get the following output (after building the entire tree)

http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=https%3A%2F%2Fwebmail.evilcoder.org%2Ffreebsd-tmp%2Fdata%2Fsupport.html

(support.html was one of the referenced files that didn't
survive the validation first).

There is just one little thing we should adopt in this case;

remove the TIDYOPTS --preserve part, since preserve is no longer
in use by tidy ...

What do we think of this?

Cheers!

p.s other files are also valid valid now (like the index file ;)).

--
Kind regards,

      Remko Lodder  ** remko@elvandar.org
      Reporter DSINET  **  remko@DSINet.org