Date:      Fri, 27 Feb 1998 14:23:04 -0800 (PST)
From:      Chris Coleman <chris@bb.cc.wa.us>
To:        Jerry Alexandratos <alexandr@hawk.pearson.udel.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD and SGML

> I was just wondering what tools everyone is using to parse and format
> SGML under FreeBSD?

Currently most of the stuff is being done using sgmlfmt, which uses nsgmls
and instant to format stuff.  But most people are switching to jade and
style sheets.  everything needed can be found in ports collection.

/usr/ports/textproc/

> Thanks in advance...
>
>         --Jerry
>
> 8) Jerry Alexandratos              % - %  "Nothing inhabits my    (8
> 8) alexandr@louie.udel.edu         % - %   thoughts, and oblivion (8
> 8) alexandr@hawk.pearson.udel.edu  % - %   drives my desires."    (8

> with "unsubscribe freebsd-doc" in the body of the message

Christopher J. Coleman (whyareyou@lookingforme.com)
Computer Support Analyst I  (509)-762-6341
FreeBSD Book Project:  http://www.vmunix.com/fbsd-book/