Date:      Mon, 25 Nov 2002 20:38:03 -0600
From:      Stephen Cravey <cravey@hal-pc.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Smartcard support status in FreeBSD?

Way back in January, Bruce Simpson sent a message to -hackers claiming
that he'd created a bunch of ports for smartcard support and was
working on OpenSSH integration. I've been unable to find these ports or
any other mention of his work. Perhaps I'm looking in the wrong places,
but does anyone know what the status of this work is? I've got a spare
smart card reader or two (from the American Express Blue program)
sitting around waiting for a real OS to support them. Otherwise, does
anyone know where I can find drivers for them? I'm running
4.7-RELEASE-p2

-Stephen