Date:      Mon, 23 Jul 2012 08:54:19 -0500
From:      "Jason Mattax" <jmattax@storytotell.org>
To:        freebsd-pf@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: PF suddenly malfunctioned

calderon81@gmail.com wrote
> I have the same problem, although i remember having it from the start. I
> started with some basic example configuration for gateway. Noticed that
> some sites would'nt load ans some do.. exc. googles.
>
> Added pass all rule for Internal IF on the right spot, and it works.
> Would be nice to hear more.

I actually had a much more complicated set of rules running that did include a
pass all for my Internal IF and it was still broken. Also, I believe the pass
all in and pass all out rules are applied to my internal interface.

Also, FYI you didn't actually send this to the freebsd-pf mailing list, it
automatically is in the CC field (at least for me) so hitting reply doesn't
send it to the list.