Date:      Tue, 27 Jun 2000 08:28:36 GMT
From:      Salvo Bartolotta <bartequi@inwind.it>
To:        "Liam Lahey" <liam_lahey@lti.on.ca>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Media Inquiry

On 6/26/00, 8:31:08 PM, "Liam Lahey" <liam_lahey@lti.on.ca> wrote=20
regarding Media Inquiry:

> Dear Sir or Miss:

> I am writing/researching an article on alternative operating systems. =

> intend to include information on FreeBSD in my story and I would=20
appreciate
> the opportunity to speak with someone from your organization that can =

offer
> me their insights on the OS and its many features. My story deadline=20
is
> Monday, July 17 at 5 p.m. EST.

> I would appreciate hearing from you at your earliest convenience.

> Thank you for your time.

Dear Mr Lahey,

a good deal of information on FreeBSD (including [cor]related links)=20
is found on the FreeBSD site itself: http://www.freebsd.org=20

I am an ordinary FreeBSD user and I only speak as such; but I am sure=20
that someone responsible for the FreeBSD Project will soon contact you=20
-- if they haven't already done so.

Yours sincerely,
Salvo Bartolotta