Date:      Fri, 6 Oct 1995 19:15:15 +0100
From:      "Christoph P. Kukulies" <kuku@gilberto.physik.rwth-aachen.de>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freefall.FreeBSD.org
Subject:   951005-SNAP atapi.flp

I tried to build a 64M / 64M swap (no /usr) on a 1080 MB SCSI Quantum
Fireball since my /usr is on another disk which is presently at home.

So I said W in the Label menu and got:
First a warning that I didn't have a /usr FS (which was not
technically an error) and then:

Unable to make new root file system! Command returned status 1.

Quitting the Label menu got me so far that the filesystem was created.

Admittedly, this is not the normal way but shouldn't the W
option at least allow for creating the filesystems at this point?