Date:      Tue, 15 Jun 1999 14:48:51 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Dick Griffin <dick@dgriffin.org>
To:        dan dockery <danarchy@endeneu.com>
Cc:        "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Apache reads *.php3 extension but now *.html ??

On Tue, 15 Jun 1999, dan dockery wrote:

> >Can someone tell me what I need to adjust?  I've been looking for that tidbit of
>
> I'm sorry, but your question is really quite vague.  Do you mean for
> the index page?
> You can list all possible index pages with the DirectoryIndex line in
> httpd.conf
> like
> index.html index.php3
>
> -Dan

Thanks Dan, I did that.  Sorry if it seems vague, what happens is it runs the files
with php3 extension, not with any other, including html

I have already dont the DirectoryIndex line in the httpd.conf, and it still doesn't
wake up to html files, it tells me the file can not be found.

Both files are in the same directory.

what a puzzel

dg