Date:      Thu, 22 Jan 1998 20:57:24 +0900
From:      Kazuo HORIKAWA <horikawa@isrd.hitachi.co.jp>
To:        jfieber@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG, man-jp-core@jp.FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Proposal to put Japanese online manuals into freefall CVS repository

Dear John Fieber,

Is the proposal to import Japanese online manuals into CVS repository
(doc/ja_JP.EUC/man) acceptable?  I would like to ask you this
question, because you are the Documentation Project Manager.

P.S. I asked Satoshi Asami and Hiroyuki Hanai to be committers of
Japanese online manuals if the proposal is accepted.  They said OK.

Best Regards,

Kazuo Horikawa <horikawa@jp.freebsd.org>