Date:      Thu, 03 Apr 1997 14:43:06 -0500
From:      dennis <dennis@etinc.com>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   NFS problems with 2.2.1R

I've concluded that the problems that I've been having are *not* due to
a buggy de driver but NFS. I have the same symptoms on a totally
different machine with an ne2000 card as I had with the de PCI
card.

My server is a 2.1.6R box which has been reliably been working for
quite some time (previously with 2.1.5 of course). When loading
2.2.1R via NFS, it  consistantly hangs loading bin, however not
in the same place. The system completely hangs (ie alt-F keys
do not work, cant ctl-alt-del...).

Anyone with any ideas on how to get around this? I loaded 2.2R
without incident on the same hardware.

Dennis