Date:      Tue, 10 Jun 1997 08:18:16 +0100
From:      Brian Somers <brian@awfulhak.org>
To:        docs@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Experienced writers wanted...

> Are you a technical writer with experience in publications and
> advertising, looking either for a full-time position or contract work?
>
> Walnut Creek CDROM and FreeBSD, Inc. are looking for such people to
> work on FreeBSD related books and advertising, and we're willing to
> pay!
>
> Full-time employees would be expected to work in the Concord, CA area
> (about 45 minutes from San Francisco by car).  Contractors may work
> from home as long as they have their own internet connection and are
> used to working in close collaboration with others while telecommuting.
>
> Resume's and writing samples to me please.  There are multiple
> FreeBSD projects open right now, so we have plenty to do.

I assume this is the correct reply address (you said reply-to docs).
I'd be interested, but I'm not sure if I'd be of use.  I don't have
much material to demonstrate (the new ppp doc in -current ?) and
work through my own company (UK based).

We can discuss it if you think I'd be of interested to you.

--
Brian <brian@awfulhak.org>, <brian@freebsd.org>
      <http://www.awfulhak.org>;