Date:      Sat, 15 Sep 2012 00:19:14 -0700
From:      Garrett Cooper <yanegomi@gmail.com>
To:        Randy Bush <randy@psg.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD Current <freebsd-current@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: underexposed snapshots

On Fri, Sep 14, 2012 at 11:55 PM, Randy Bush <randy@psg.com> wrote:
>>> ftp://ftp.FreeBSD.org/pub/FreeBSD/ISO-IMAGES-arch is a bit empty.  i
>>> guess things are moving around.  any idea where i can get the latest
>>> tag=.
>>
>> Latest tag is 9.1-RC1:
>> ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/releases/amd64/amd64/9.1-RC1/ , etc.
>
> this is for an i386 running 10-current

    As I said, this is the latest snapshot. Long story short is that
the old process was changed before 9.0 and releng hasn't caught up
with the new process yet in a sustainable manner (at least, not
executing it on a regular basis). If you have interest in making sure
regular (monthly) releases are revived, I'm sure that re@ would be
more than receptive (they're good to have, but I tried to use the new
process and quite frankly don't have the spare cycles to complete the
needed work to make things function post-9.x).
Thanks,
-Garrett