Date:      Sun, 18 Apr 1999 07:48:10 -0700
From:      gregm@netidea.com
To:        Chris <chris@ogden.sd27.bc.ca>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Ethernet Config.

I have the same card. Here is the line from my kernel source:
device ed0 at isa? port 0x280 net irq 10 iomem 0xd8000 vector
edint
(edint is actually on the same line)
> I have configured a custom kernel and in the kernel source I added the line:
> device     ed0     at pci? #is this the correct place for this line? Do I need
>                            #to put it in /boot/kernel.conf ?
>
> I also disabled all ISA NIC configurations that were there.
I didn't need anything in my kernel.conf
The card winds up on ed1 but the machine handled all that for me.
Works like a charm.
Goodluck,
Greg Martin.