Date:      Mon, 29 Jun 2015 04:37:21 -0700
From:      Dru Lavigne <dru.lavigne@att.net>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org, David Lieberman <dvlieberman@gmail.com>
Subject:   Re: The FreeBSD Handbook

Hello David,

Where did you purchase the Handbook from? (eg which URL)

Cheers,

Dru

 Subject: The FreeBSD Handbook
 To: freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org
 Date: Monday, June 29, 2015, 1:15 AM
=20
 Hi,
=20
 =A0 =A0 I just purchased a copy of The FreeBSD
 Handbook, 3rd Edition, Volume 1,
 after having clicked on 'Handbook' under 'Shortcuts' on the
 FreeBSD Home
 page and examining the FreeBSD Handbook to which I was
 directed.=A0 In the
 Abstract of this FreeBSD Handbook, it states that "If you
 would prefer to
 have a hard copy of the handbook, you can purchase one at
 the FreeBSD
 Mall".=A0 I therefore expected that the Volume 1 that I
 was purchasing would
 consist of approximately the first half of the FreeBSD
 Handbook, Copyright
 1995-2015, that I had examined at your website.=A0
 However, it was
 immediately evident, from the Table of Contents, that the
 book I received
 (last Copyright 2003) was not a hard copy of the FreeBSD
 Handbook I had
 examined.
=20
 =A0 =A0 If a true hard copy of the FreeBSD Handbook
 shown at your website
 exists, I would very much appreciate receiving a copy to
 replace the book
 you sent me.=A0 If not, then I would appreciate receiving
 a refund of the
 $51.50 I paid you.=A0 In either case, if you arrange for
 the postage, I will
 return the book you sent me.
=20
 David Lieberman