Date:      Fri, 15 Dec 2017 13:15:28 -0800
From:      "Mr.Luka Chachibaia" <sdn11@e1.ru>
To:        www@freebsd.org
Subject:   From MMr.Luka Chachibaia   / fo

| raw e-mail | index | archive | help
Greetings,

My name is  Luka Chachibaia, I am a citizen of Ukraine and the Vice Preside=
nt Operations of Tethys Petroleum, a multi-national oil corporation operati=
ng from London-England, UK. I am seeking your assistance to retrieve the su=
m of ($40,000.000)  Forty Million Dollars consisting of two consignment box=
es.

This money was accompanied by a diplomat to the U.S.A for charity project, =
my reason for this is because I have been diagnosed with esophageal cancer.=
 It has defiled all forms of medical treatment, and right now I have only a=
bout a few months to live. I am very rich, but was never generous; I have g=
iven most of my assets to my immediate family members. Please go through we=
bsite below for more updates about me legally.

Each of the boxes contains $20M and for your help I am ready to release 30%=
 to you, for security reasons the consignment was registered to be CONFIDEN=
TIAL DIPLOMATIC DOCUMENTS and I can explain why it was declared so. Bear in=
 mind that the diplomat is not aware of the content of the consignment, it =
has been there for the past 1 month while I intend to look for a reliable p=
artner.

I have decided to give alms to charity organizations. I cannot do this myse=
lf anymore because of my health. I once asked members of my family to give =
some money to charity organizations, they refused and kept the money, I wil=
l want you to help me collect this deposit and dispatch it to charity organ=
izations. You will take out 30% of these funds for your assistance to help =
ME disburse this fund to charities.

Right now the only form of correspondence is through my own e-mail address =
below, please in the interest of confidentiality only reply through my dire=
ct email address. Reply along with your full names,direct cell phone and fa=
x number where I can alternatively reach you on.

Please if you are not willing and interested in helping me kindly delete th=
is email from your email and pretend you never got it.

Best regards,
Mr.Luka Chachibaia
Vice President Operations
Tethys Petroleum.