Date:      Fri, 25 May 2001 12:59:52 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Jim Bayers <bayers@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   6th Attempt - Problems From 4.1 to 4.x

Yes I did run an 'make includes'.  I had to each time
or it would error out with undefined symbols.

Well, after trying a bunch of things, I got it to work
by deleting all of /usr/src and running cvsup with
tag=RELENG_4

I also made sure that there was nothing in
/usr/include and /usr/obj.

Now to try install world in multiuser mode.

I set up a test box here in the office and will
practice on it.  Hopefully, the remote box that I
don't have access to won't hiccup.

--- "Chad R. Larson" <chad@DCFinc.com> wrote:
> As I recall, Kevin Oberman wrote:
> > The transition from current to stable is not an
> > upgrade and I can easily believe that CVSUP might
> leave a few bits and
> > pieces in the tree that you don't want.
>
> I'd be disturbed to learn that CVSup didn't do the
> right thing in
> /usr/src when changing update tags.
>
> 	-crl
> --
> Chad R. Larson (CRL15)   602-953-1392   Brother, can
> you paradigm?
> chad@dcfinc.com         chad@larsons.org
> larson1@home.com
> DCF, Inc. - 14623 North 49th Place, Scottsdale,
> Arizona 85254-2207

> with "unsubscribe freebsd-stable" in the body of the
message