Date:      Sat, 30 Apr 2011 22:12:57 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Barbara <barbara.xxx1975@libero.it>
To:        bug-followup@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        naddy@freebsd.org, freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ports/156580: audio/vorbis-tools: optionally get rid of libkate dependency

Note that the patch doesn't remove the dependency if someone doesn't want to!!!
It just add an option yet offered from libkate authors! Just like many other
ports!
I think that most of the people having vorbis-tools installed don't even know
what is libkate.

And as I posted a fix for libkate (which is still missing the dependecy from
python!!!) in pr 155280 about two months ago, and it seems that the maintainer
is not active since *long* time, can someone please review/comment/commit that
pr instead of just closing this one?