Date:      Wed, 24 Feb 1999 21:17:06 -0800
From:      "Mark Koskenmaki" <freebsd@twin-city.net>
To:        <freebsd-isp@freebsd.org>
Subject:   printer support

I need support for a somewhat unique printer.    Is there someone out there
who'll create the appropriate driver/application for me?

I need support for a Citizen Printiva 600C, which is a clone of an Alps md
2300 or 4000.

I simply am not a programmer, nor am I sufficiently fbsd experienced to know
who/what/how to go about it.

Thanks

Mark

Twin City Internet is Milton Freewater's only hometown ISP.
Friendly, personal service, with reasonable rates
Questions?   email mark@twin-city.net
Visit us at www.twin-city.net