Date:      Thu, 04 Apr 1996 10:13:12 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Sandy Kovshov <sandy@lapkin.rosprint.ru>
Cc:        "Marat M. Khairullin" <xmm@ugai.kcn.ru>, hardware@FreeBSD.org, hackers@FreeBSD.org, questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: How can i run Eicon X.25 card with FreeBSD?

Uh, Sandy, there was no way anyway since we don't have any *drivers*
for the EICON X.25 card!  The CCITT code is the least of Marat's
worries (and I just happen to be familiar with this card, having a
friend who worked for EICON - it's a bear to program!).

Bringing CCITT back would be fairly easy, if someone had the urge.
Writing an X.25 driver for the card would be the hard part.  If you're
going to point fingers, at least make sure you point them in the right
direction! :-)

					Jordan