Date:      18 Mar 2002 17:03:12 +1200
From:      Mark Sergeant <sarge@snsonline.net>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Compact Flash Card troubles.

Hey Gang,

	I recently installed a new 30GB drive in my laptop and as such did an
install of FreeBSD 4.5 then cvsupped to STABLE, in the process of
getting everything working the same way it did on my old drive I tried
inserting my kodak 8MB card with pcmcia flash adapter into my pcmcia
slot and to my surprise received the following error...

Mar 18 11:45:44 xyzzy /kernel: pccard: card inserted, slot 1
Mar 18 11:45:49 xyzzy pccardd[46]: Card "KODAK Picture Card"("KODAK") []
[(null)
] matched "KODAK Picture Card" ("KODAK") [(null)] [(null)]
Mar 18 11:45:54 xyzzy pccardd[46]: driver allocation failed for KODAK
Picture Ca
rd(KODAK): Device not configured

	This card worked fine under 4.5-STABLE before hand so I've got no idea
how the device can not be configured as the device for the card is ata
which is definantely enabled in my kernel.

	Any ideas would be appreciated.

Cheers,

--
Mark Sergeant