Date:      Tue, 16 Mar 1999 00:27:11 -0800 (PST)
From:      Mark Bermal <mark@ieng9.ucsd.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   ports not working

Hello!
	I sent a message earlier about how I couldn't compile freeciv, and
now i find that I think I have a more general problem. I had a similar
problem making gimp-1.1.2, it requires gettext, and gettext won't compile
giving me the error:

===>  Applying FreeBSD patches for gettext-0.10.35
Ignoring previously applied (or reversed) patch.
1 out of 1 hunks ignored--saving rejects to config.h.in.rej
*** Error code 1

What is happening with my ports?!?!?

Thanks,

Mark Bermal