Date:      Wed, 25 Dec 1996 02:46:09 -0800
From:      David Greenman <dg@root.com>
To:        joerg_wunsch@uriah.heep.sax.de (Joerg Wunsch)
Cc:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org (FreeBSD chat list), aleph1@dfw.net, nate@mt.sri.com (Nate Williams), freebsd-core@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: IP Filtering to www.freebsd.org

>As Nate Williams wrote:
>
>> So, have you stopped beating your wife yet?
>
>Nate, that's not the language to be spoken on the FreeBSD mailing
>lists.  (I mark this opinion explicitly as being the core-team opinion
>here.)
>
>Also folks (Aleph in the first place), _don't_ spam our lists by
>sending your messages to multiple lists.  We have repeated to demand
>it, and if this kind of abuse continues, we are strongly considering
>to have majordomo rejecting all messages sent to more than two lists.

   Yes, but...

>No, Aleph, we are not blind, and most people from the FreeBSD core
>team do also read freebsd-chat.

   Um, this is should not be assumed in this case. However, this entire thread
is not approriate for the "freebsd-chat" mailing list or any other public
forum unless your intent is to provoke a flame war. Administrative or policy
issues should always be brought up with freebsd-core, and not in some random
mailing list.

-DG

David Greenman