Date:      Thu, 16 Jan 1997 22:33:41 -0800 (PST)
From:      John-Mark Gurney <jmg@nike.efn.org>
To:        Lee Crites <adonai@jump.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.com
Subject:   Re: problems with setup/install of digiboard

On Thu, 16 Jan 1997, Lee Crites wrote:

> I have an 8-port digiboard on my pentium box running FreeBSD 2.1.5 (from
> the WC cd).  I checked the handbook, the FAQ, the web page, and even the
> DOCS cd (which was a major pain).  All of the messages I found with what
> appeared to be pertinate information pointed to doing some or all of the
> following items.  I have done them all, but am still getting "Divice not
> configured" errors.  I am sure there is something fairly trivial I am not
> doing right and/or outright missing.  Could some kind soul who has
> figured out what needs to be done please fill me in?

the digiboard uses a different driver than the sio driver...  take a look
at lint for the dgb0 line..  that should provide you with the info you
need...  I assume that you have a PC/xe board?

hope this helps... ttyl..

John-Mark

gurney_j@efn.org
http://resnet.uoregon.edu/~gurney_j/
Modem/FAX: (541) 683-6954   (FreeBSD Box)

Live in Peace, destroy Micro$oft, support free software, run FreeBSD (unix)