Date:      Tue, 02 Jan 1996 17:23:08 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Aaron Harcrow <g506181@aurora.lasc.lockheed.com>
Cc:        freebsd-install@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: install via ftp (fwd)

> with this aspect of install? The install is fine up to the "Network Config"
> screen. I do not fully understand what I should enter for :
>   1. Gateway
>   2. Name Server
>   3. IP Adress
>   4. Netmask

All of those values should have been assigned to you by your ISP
during the establishment of your SLIP/PPP account - it is impossible
for us to tell you what to enter for these fields as they're different
for each person.

Also, this isn't actually the appropriate mailing list for your
question - that's questions@freebsd.org.  This mailing list is
intended for those actually discussing installation *technologies* and
such.

Regards,

					Jordan