Date:      Fri, 12 Sep 2014 17:06:26 -0500
From:      Andrew Berg <aberg010@my.hennepintech.edu>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Request Validation of my Experience in buildworld

On 2014.09.12 16:25, Dave Babb wrote:
> Thank you for the reply...
>
> But what I was referring to, was the behavior of the system post
> rebuild, post reboot.....It seems much more perky...

Oh. It wasn't clear that you meant the resulting binaries. That would have to
be caused by something else. Perhaps something was slowing it down before. For
example, -CURRENT has WITNESS enabled by default, which has a significant
performance cost. If you switched from it to a release, it would no longer be
enabled unless you explicitly enabled it.