Date:      Sun, 08 Jul 2001 12:25:59 +0200
From:      "Daniel S. Haischt" <sirabyss@gmx.net>
To:        <dwcjr@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        <ports@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: postfix-20010525_1

Hello,

I'm about to install postfix on my FreeBSD box.

Unfortunatly I'm not able to get the tls patch
Cause ftp.aet.tu-cottbus.de is down. The other
Sources wont work as well.

Can you point me to a location where i can find
The appropriate files. Or at least you've made
Some backup copies ...

I'm building postfix-current and the make process
Tries to download the file ...

pfixtls-0.7.3a-snap20010525-0.9.6a.tar.gz

With best regards/Mit freundlichen Gruessen

Daniel S. Haischt
[revolutionary and alpha geek]

Daniel S. Haischt
Grabenstrasse 11