Date:      Mon, 3 Sep 2001 17:25:09 +0200
From:      "Tiago Dias" <Tiago.Dias@cern.ch>
To:        "Krzysztof Zaraska" <kzaraska@student.uci.agh.edu.pl>
Cc:        <freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: how can I find general security infomation ?

I'm sorry but CERN cannot be counted as a security resource site ...

there are some topics but nothing that could be taken as being a security
site.

All the other meet the requirements asked ...

I'm sure it was a mistake

Thank You

Regards

--
Tiago Dias                      -+-
UNIX Sysadmin                   -+-

This message may not represent the views of CERN.