Date:      Mon, 27 Aug 2001 22:35:29 +0000
From:      Kevan Olhausen <kevan@solidnet.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   StarOffice 5.2 + FreeBSD 4.3 = make install-user not working

Hey there, I've tried all kinds of approaches to installing StarOffice from /usr/ports/editors/staroffice52. The install installs into /usr/local/office52. I think that's what it's supposed to do, right? Okay then I exit X as root and login and start X as my normal user. I do: cd /usr/ports/editors/staroffice52 && make install-user and the installation program starts but complains that it is already installed in /usr/local/office52 and I only have the options of Contiue and Cancel. I click Contiue and the program quits. What do I do? I've looked through all the
posts and nothing has worked so far. Is there something I'm missing? Thanks in advance.

Kevan