Date:      Fri, 20 Jul 2001 17:25:32 +1200
From:      Joerg Micheel <joerg@cs.waikato.ac.nz>
To:        Wes Peters <wes@softweyr.com>
Cc:        Julian Elischer <julian@elischer.org>, David Scheidt <dscheidt@tumbolia.com>, Max Khon <fjoe@iclub.nsu.ru>, freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org, joerg@cs.waikato.ac.nz
Subject:   Re: arcnet support for FreeBSD (request for review)

On Thu, Jul 19, 2001 at 11:27:43PM -0600, Wes Peters wrote:
> Julian Elischer wrote:

> > > David, Julian was kidding you. Read his response again.
> >
> >  I'm flattered that you think I was kidding..
> > actually I had no clue what Arcnet was :-)
>
> Kids these days, eh, Joerg?  ;^)

Hmm. Not exactly an oldie myself, but I did have this time warp in
my life when coming out of Russia. So, can picture Max' interest in
ArcNet, at least at the hobby level. Around here, students build
Wavelan's with Lucent cards and an omni antenna and share a 6MBit
ADSL link within the neighbourhood. Most students have better Internet
access at home for themselves than the whole University :-).

	Joerg
--
Joerg B. Micheel			Email: <joerg@cs.waikato.ac.nz>
WAND and NLANR MOAT			Email: <joerg@nlanr.net>