Date:      Wed, 12 Feb 1997 20:09:34 -0500 (EST)
From:      wb2oyc@cyberenet.net
To:        Prisoner <spatula@gulf.net>
Cc:        Snob Art Genre <ben@narcissus.ml.org>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: misc

Well, here's one for you FreeBSD'ers that will make any Debian
Linux man proud! :)

Thanks to the no see the CDROM problem in FreeBSD, I couldn't
get it installed on  a new Pentium box.  Couldn't, that is, if it wasn't
for my Debian Linux box sitting about ten feet away on a thinwire
ethernet!

And, ONLY FreeBSD has a problem with that CDROM by the way.
Windows works fine.  As does NT Wkstn, or Debian Linux, and
even Win95 has no problem with it.  Only FreeBSD can't see it!
STill can't, by the way; but it does run FreeBSD now, thanks to

:)
Paul