Date:      Tue, 29 Sep 1998 18:39:56 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Jay Nelson <jdn@acp.qiv.com>
To:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   aha fails on Tekram DC300B

I don't know whether this is intended to be supported or not, but
from:

FreeBSD 3.0-19980923-BETA (SMG) #1: Sat Sep 26 22:56:34 CDT 1998

I get:

aha0: Invalid Command 0x8d
aha0: ahareset - Diagnostic Active failed to assert. status = 0x30
aha0: aha_fetch_adapter_info - Failed Get Board Info

This isn't a major problem, but this is a controller that I'd likely
try to use for tapes and CDs.

This board supposedly emulates a 1542B. If this is of any interest,
let me know what information I can provide. I don't have sources
loaded because of space, but could mount from another machine if it
helps.

-- Jay