Date:      Fri, 17 Mar 1995 05:47:32 -0800 (PST)
From:      agc@uts.amdahl.com (Alistair G. Crooks)
To:        peter@bonkers.taronga.com (Peter da Silva)
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: tkperl?

> > Havard Eidnes did this (i.e. bmake) for tcl7.3 and tk3.6p1 on NetBSD. I've
> > still got a copy somewhere if someone wants it.
>
> I'd like to see this... it would at least give me a starting point for
> bmaking 7.4/4.0 (which is where you'd want to be). I know tcl pretty well,
> but I'm not at all sure about bmake.

I'd disagree that 7.4b2/4.0b2 is the way to go - it is still beta
software, after all. I'd also disagree that you know tcl "pretty
well" - didn't you implement the arrays in tclX, along with Karl
Lehenbauer? So don't be so modest. Anyway, I've put them on:

	charon.amdahl.com:pub/agc/tcl7.3-netbsd.tar.gz
	charon.amdahl.com:pub/agc/tk3.6p1-netbsd.tar.gz

so grab them if you want - they'll be there until Monday 20th.

Cheers,
Alistair

PS. Marvellous things, M-O drives - that's where these archives were...
--
Alistair G. Crooks (agc@uts.amdahl.com)			   +44 125 234 6377
Amdahl European HQ, Dogmersfield Park, Hartley Wintney, Hants RG27 8TE, UK.