Date:      Sun, 10 Jan 1999 01:53:55 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Jason S." <fah-q@mindspring.com>
To:        AIC7xxx@FreeBSD.ORG

Hi,

Is there a digest of this list anywhere? I have some questions I'm
sure have been answered about why I'm having this problem with
"No active SCB for reconnecting target, issueing device reset".

I'm trying to get the aic7xxx drivers in linux kernel 2.2pre6 to
work and I'm encountering problems with it handling my sony cd-r.

No kind of sensation is keener and more active than
that of pain, its impressions are unmistakable."
			-Marquis de Sade "the 120 Days of Sodom"