Date:      Fri, 31 Mar 2006 12:19:48 +0200
From:      Alexander Leidinger <netchild@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Kevin <salesmails@gmail.com>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org, ijliao@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: port of 'sylpheed-claws' seems not work correctly?

Kevin <salesmails@gmail.com> wrote:

> Alexander,
>
> I've checked configure script, your're right, there's no libetpan4.1
> or libetpan4.4. And even they don't exist in the pkg-plist of
> libetpan. So it's really libetpan's fault.

After having a look at the configure log on the build cluster: maybe. Search
for "0.41" ind configure and have a look if it's in the libetpan section. If
yes change it to "0.44" (it may be the case that the check for ">=" is
botched).

Bye,
Alexander.

--
http://www.Leidinger.net/     Alexander @ Leidinger.net: PGP ID = B0063FE7
http://www.FreeBSD.org/        netchild @ FreeBSD.org  : PGP ID = 72077137
You should never bet against anything in science at odds of more than
about 10^12 to 1.
		-- Ernest Rutherford