Date:      Tue, 3 Apr 2001 14:31:35 +0100 (BST)
From:      Doug Rabson <dfr@nlsystems.com>
To:        <alpha@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Install floppies

I was just thinking about the install floppies, particularly about the
severe space problems that we have there. Currently our alpha install
floppies are ufs filesystems and it occurred to me that cd9660 might be a
bit more space efficient. We certainly don't need to write back to the
install floppy.

I've not tried this so I don't even know if it will save anything. It does
seem worth trying though. Any takers?

--
Doug Rabson				Mail:  dfr@nlsystems.com
					Phone: +44 20 8348 6160