Date:      Sun, 16 Nov 1997 17:34:55 -0800
From:      Paul Traina <pst@shockwave.com>
To:        asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
Cc:        FreeBSD-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ports/5056: upgrade enlightenment to DR-12.6

Whoops, sorry, didn't know.

  From: asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
  Paul,

   * From: Paul Traina <pst@Shockwave.COM>
   * Cc: vanilla@MinJe.com.TW

  While I certainly appreciate the help, it is a bad idea to CC: the
  maintainer (or anyone else for that matter) when you submit a PR.
  If the CC'd person responds to the direct mail (without the
  "ports/5056" in the subject line), it can cause extra PRs to be
  opened.

  Yes, it has happened in the past.  It took me a while to calm down
  both parties and there were like 4 or 5 bogus PRs that came out of
  that.

  Satoshi