Date:      Sun, 18 Apr 1999 13:55:10 -0500 (EST)
From:      Alfred Perlstein <bright@rush.net>
To:        Michael Dorin <dorin@puma.chaski.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: please, please help me with my udma drive

On Sun, 18 Apr 1999, Michael Dorin wrote:

> Could somebody at least point me in the right direction for
> gettin my large 19 GIG udma drive working with FreeBSD 3.1?
>
> All I can seem to find is people trying and nobody seems to post
> how it got to work.  Forgive me if I have not dug far enough.
> -Mike

No one can help you unless you tell us what you tried to do and where
you or FreeBSD failed to accomplish what you tried.

You may also want to show us your verbose boot messages, you can do this
by:

at the boot loader hitting a key, then type:

boot kernel -v

when the machine boots up (if it can) or if you can hand copy the
messages about your drives that would be most helpful.

Please make sure you cc the list with your responce in case I can't
help you with this problem, someone else may be able to.

-Alfred