Date:      Mon, 3 Apr 2000 20:41:05 -0700
From:      "Sean Kelly" <kelly@ad1440.net>
To:        "Breen Ouellette" <the.man@breeno.net>, <doc@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Simple Printer Setup omission

>     This document is excellent:
>     http://www.freeBSD.org/handbook/printing-simple.html

THANK YOU!

As author of that document, I absolutely appreciate such positive feedback.

>     However, there is one slight omission that when remedied will make
> the lives of newbies like me even more rich.  [ rc lpd setup ]

Ah, yes, you're quite right.

An individual (not me) is working on rewriting the chapter to make it even
more accessible, readable, and what-not.  He reads this mailing list, and I
hope he takes your suggestion to heart.

Take care.
--Sean