Date:      Fri, 3 Jan 1997 04:05:22 -0800 (PST)
From:      asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
To:        peter@spinner.DIALix.COM
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   TK_BUILD_LIB_SPEC in tkConfig.sh

TK_BUILD_LIB_SPEC uses the "real" directory instead of the "canonical"
directory, can we make it to use "/usr/ports"?  Otherwise the packages
are going to point to some high heaven (/usr/ports are symlinks on all
our build machines).

Of course this is going to cause problems if ${PORTSDIR} is set on the
user's system.  OK, can you make it substitute ${PORTSDIR} instead,
and I'll try to make sure I don't set ${PORTSDIR} to anything other
than /usr/ports when I build a package.

Bleah.  This is totally rotten.  Just how can one justify leaving a
reference to a (possibly) private directory in a public file.  I hate
tcl/tk. :(

Satoshi