Date:      Wed, 18 Jun 2008 11:10:03 +0200
From:      =?utf-8?Q?Dag-Erling_Sm=C3=B8rgrav?= <des@des.no>
To:        "Simon L. Nielsen" <simon@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        freebsd-www@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD wiki upgraded

"Simon L. Nielsen" <simon@FreeBSD.org> writes:
> The moinmoin people changed some of the markup... (no comments on that
> in public forums...) so there are some differences.  Hopefully they
> are minor, but there is not really anything to be done about that.

Were existing pages converted to the new markup, or will we have to do
it manually?

One very annoying "feature" of moinmoin, btw, is that it does not
understand nested markup, e.g. monospace or italic in a section title.
Do you know if they've fixed this, or intend to fix it in a later
version?

DES
--=20
Dag-Erling Sm=C3=B8rgrav - des@des.no