Date:      Tue, 22 Jun 1999 12:51:42 EDT
From:      UkneeqFNG@aol.com
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD port to Macintosh

Hello,
    I was just wondering if the project ever plans to port FreeBSD to the
Macintosh. I have a Macintosh G3/300 and have heard great stuff about
FreeBSD. I am looking to run a webserver and wanted to run FreeBSD but I see
that there is no port for PowerPC Macintoshes. I hope that there is an effort
to port FreeBSD to the Mac pretty soon. Please respond with any info you have
about this whether it is just to tell me no that there will never be a port
to the mac.

Thanks,
Fedil