Date:      Sun, 14 Sep 1997 12:11:34 -0700
From:      Alex <alex@comsys.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   printing on FreeBSD from Win95

I have the samba services installed, and they sometimes work.

There are two problems I haven't resolved. The printer is
only visible when the samba server has access to the internet. Print
jobs fail if I pull the Inet plug on the server.

Second, each printed page is preceded by a page with a header:

			d				b

a page is ejected and the next page prints the first of the job.

I haven't found any reference to problem or solution.

-Alex