Date:      Sat, 28 Jul 2001 11:43:57 -0500
From:      Erich Zigler <erichz@superhero.org>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   XtRadius Administrator

For the past couple weeks I have been working off and on in my limited free
time on a web based frontend for adding, modifying, deleting and tracking
dialup users. XtRadius being my radius server of choice is the one I have
been testing it and writing it for.

For more information, or if you would like to help, please go to
http://xtadmin.sourceforge.net

Thank you.

--
Erich Zigler

I've found my niche.  If you're wondering why I'm not there, there was
this little hole in the bottom ...
                -- John Croll