Date:      Tue, 13 Nov 2012 17:44:11 +0100
From:      Hans Petter Selasky <hselasky@c2i.net>
To:        SAITOU Toshihide <toshi@ruby.ocn.ne.jp>
Cc:        freebsd-usb@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: isochronous transfer packet is out of sequence

On Tuesday 13 November 2012 16:23:06 SAITOU Toshihide wrote:
> In message: <201211131452.16508.hselasky@c2i.net>
>
>             Hans Petter Selasky <hselasky@c2i.net> writes:
> > On Tuesday 13 November 2012 14:26:52 SAITOU Toshihide wrote:

Hi,

There are some internal limits, maybe not visible directly at libusb level.

The host hardware usually does not handle more than 128 milliseconds of
transfers at a time.

You should not sumbit more frames than will be processed in (128 - 16) / 2 ms
at any time. For HighSpeed with fastest interval you will need around 8*2*56
ms worth of frames, which is the maximum supported.

grep -r USB_MAX_FS_ISOC_FRAMES_PER_XFER /usr/include
grep -r USB_MAX_HS_ISOC_FRAMES_PER_XFER /usr/include

Webcamd has patches for the Linux code, to fix this issue.

--HPS