Date:      Mon, 17 May 2010 12:16:49 -0400
From:      Hussain Ali <hali@datapipe.com>
To:        =?iso-8859-2?Q?=27Du=B9=E1tko_Jan=27?= <jan@dusatko.org>, "freebsd-proliant@freebsd.org" <freebsd-proliant@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: hpilo in FreeBSD

Same issue here. I have lots of HP FreeBSD systems - however that's a drop =
in the bucket compared to the all the linux systems using HP. HP doesn't  o=
penly support FreeBSD which turns out to be an issue. This is with a few hu=
ndred HP DL systems running FreeBSD.

The link below requires compat5 and 6. It wasn't worth the time getting up =
last time I tried.

The openIPMI stuff does give some relevant information though and the cciss=
 driver is better then the Linux implementation. Lack of hardware managemen=
t tools on FreeBSD make it harder to work with.

--
-hussain