Date:      Wed, 25 May 2005 10:57:10 +0300
From:      Alexey Zelkin <phantom@FreeBSD.org.ua>
To:        WWW pseudo-user <www@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD web build failed on freefall.freebsd.org

hi,

Can somebody from nwww management group send me exact command line
which is used to build www tree there ?  Simple attempt to build handbook
with GEN_INDEX does not suffer from this problem, so deeper analyzis
is required.

On Wed, May 25, 2005 at 06:39:04AM +0000, WWW pseudo-user wrote:
[..]
> /usr/local/bin/jade:/c/www/build/doc/ru_RU.KOI8-R/books/handbook/index.sgml:328:42:E: document type does not allow element "ULINK" here; missing one of "SEEIE", "SEEALSOIE", "SECONDARYIE" start-tag
> *** Error code 1
[..]

--
/* Alexey Zelkin             && Independent Contractor      */
/* phantom(at)FreeBSD.org    && http://www.FreeBSD.org/java */