Date:      Thu, 7 Jun 2001 15:42:03 +0100
From:      Rasputin <rara.rasputin@virgin.net>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   resettodr needs a broken header file?

I'm playing with resettodr(9), ot set the BIOS clcok from the system time..

When I try to compile the following code blob,
(*yes*, I know it's kludgy and there are all sorts of reasons
to not throw the clock back an hour), I get warning about syntax errors
in systm.h.

(RELENG_4 built a few days ago. command line is:

gcc -Wall -ansi -pedantic -o rollback rollback.c

but I get the same error with a straight 'gcc rollback.c')
-----------------8<---------------------------
#include <sys/time.h>
#include <sys/types.h>
#include <sys/systm.h>

struct timeval foo;
struct timezone bar = { 0,1};

int main(void){

gettimeofday(&foo, &bar);
foo.tv_sec -= 3600;
settimeofday(&foo, &bar);

resettodr();
}

Any ideas?

--
Behold the warranty
... the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.