Date:      Mon, 9 Feb 2004 14:07:53 -0500
From:      "Jason Lavigne" <jlavigne@bwlogic.com>
To:        "'Rob2'" <rob2@pythonemproject.com>, <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: I'm really upset with my new computer

This might help http://www.angermgmt.com/angertoolkit.html

Jay

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
[mailto:owner-freebsd-questions@freebsd.org] On Behalf Of Rob2
Sent: Monday, February 09, 2004 12:41 PM
To: freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject: I'm really upset with my new computer

I can't even log in without permission errors, yet all the files in my
home directory are rob.rob permissions.  I end up at the root directory
where all homeless users end up

Nvidia video doesn't work.  I downloaded the latest binary from Nvidia
and I don't know where it went on my computer.

I'm just having a bad day.  BTW Win XP is working flawlessly, just to
rub it in.  This is Dell 8600 laptop.  I just needed to rant and
complain.  It will get figured out in time.  I remember when I bought my

  Sony laptop I had a whole crop of similar problems.

Rob