Date:      Wed, 11 Jun 1997 13:34:47 -0700 (PDT)
From:      ron@cts.com
To:        Tom Jackson <toj@gorilla.net>
Cc:        Yang Wu <yawu@ic.sunysb.edu>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: question !

Sorry to butt in, but I have a wonderful suggestion. Procure a copy of the new
FreeBSD book (someone help me with the title). Ideal for the newbe as well as
a reference for the more experienced FreeBSD user. $49.95 on the book store
shelves and (I assume) directly from Walnut Creek CD-ROMs. BTW, the book
includes the two-CD-ROM 2.2.1 distribution. The ideal gift for those who
are willing *and* able to RTFM!

Ron McDaniels

"I'm getting too old for this nonsense..."

E-Mail: ron@cts.com
Date: 06/11/97
Time: 13:34:47

This message was sent by XF-Mail